Yes I am A Make-Up Artist


This is the story of a girl named Vishakha. She is the single child of her parents. She comes with an upper-middle-class family. Her parents love her a lot. They support her in every step & decision of life.

This story happens back in the era of '90s at that time, especially in small towns, when a girl was born in a family, everyone looked at the family with pity as they did something wrong or she is not a girl but a problem. In spite of huge pressure from contemporaries & relatives, Vishakha's parents were not bothered about societies will for a male child. They were happy to have Vishakha as their daughter. They considered her as a blessing of God.



If we will talk about Vishakha she was also a great daughter of her parents. She loves them a lot. she takes care of her parents very well. She got admission in a good school, but she didn't find studies are for her, we can say she was the average student, but she was good at fashion, cosmetics & makeup. She loves mascara, liner, lipsticks & concealer than to books & exams. 

Everything was going well, but suddenly one day everything has changed. Destiny had other plans & challenges for her. She lost her father in an accident. Vishakha was shattered, her world was void.
 On the other hand, Vishakha's mother was also broken and hopeless. Vishakha's mother had begun to remain ill due to the loss of her husband, seeing that Visakha strengthened herself again so that she could become the support of her mother. She wanted to bring a smile to her mother's face again. At the young age of 17, where she had just passed class 12th. She started working in a well-known beauty salon. For her, this job is the necessity of the house because the economy of the house had gone awry after her father left.

Vishakha had learned the beauty & styling work very well because she likes to do makeup & hairstyle.she was slowly bringing her dreams as well as home back on track. And Due to her passion & hard work, she got increment & promoted as a makeup artist

But people took her on their target. Because "According to a general public certain profession, are respectable as doctors, engineers, bankers, etc. Decent individuals can just go to these fields & professions. " In everything, people were targeting her, for her choice of profession. People suggested her to be an engineer or a banker. But she refused it, as she was happy with her profession. She didn't find anything bad being a makeup artist or "Beauty Parlor Vali ". She doesn't even bother about their opinion.

As time progressed, Vishakha was now 25 years old, her mother had started worrying about her marriage. On the other hand, the people of the society did not back down from taunting them.
"An aunt of Vishakha's mother says- "Now what is the intention of keeping her in the house. After all, she is getting older, when will you marry her? What kind of a mother you are?"
 After this conversation that aunt went ahead, but Vishakha's mother was very upset. She was thinking Was I that bad mother? I have become so selfish that I am not giving attention to my daughter. I have to convince her for marriage.

One fine day when Vishakha comes home from the salon, her mother talks to her about her marriage, she tells  "Vishakha get married  I have seen a handsome gentleman for you. You took care of the house well, now you have to get married and go to your own house to set up a new world. Tomorrow you will take leave from the salon and I will call the boy and his family. We will have get- together with them & will talk about your marriage".

 Vishakha explains to her mother, Vishakha says -"Maa I don't want to get married. My dreams are different I think I was born to do something different. I want to move forward in my field, I want to create my own business, after that, I want to set up an NGO. In that NGO, I want to keep the poor children of the slum area. I will try to build their lives & career in a better way. In Fact, I had a discussion with my boss, she will help me out with that. I want to contribute something for myself and for society."

But Visakha's mother tries to convince her again, Mother says - "Dear life is too big. I am here for some years after my death, what will you do? A person needs support to live. How can you take such a big decision? This world is very cruel for a woman, you are not mature enough to understand the world's reality."
After a Pause of 30 Seconds she again started saying - And what will people say that you are not getting married, they will again speak ill about us as they did last time when you have joined beauty salon? If you don't marry now, they will get a chance to show us down again.





And as usual, again Vishakha & her mother was in the line of fire, many were displeased, how can you do this? People started telling Vishakha-" A woman is only complete when she got married and give birth to a child. A woman alone cannot do anything, a woman's duty is to marry and settle down, to have children. You will regret your decision & blah blah blah. "But again she was calm & composed. She dint gives a damn to that so-called SOCIETY CONTACTORS.

She speaks to her mother again, "Maa I am not a chocolate box, I have not come to this earth to please people. My aim is to take myself to the height of my career. Helping the needy & want to contribute my best to society to build the world better ".
 And apart from all this, I want to spend every single moment of my life with you. For me, you are my companion. I need your support without you I am nothing & I don't need any other companion" Please Maa try to understand.

Vishakha's mom turns out to be exceptionally glad in the wake of tuning in to Vishakha's astute talk. She is glad for her little girl.  She likes to see her daughter rise above the shackles of society and do something new. She understands that "SABSE BADA ROG, KYA KAHENGE LOG ".Now she is not anymore terrified of being judged by people.

Presently she gives Vishakha complete opportunity to carry on with her life in her own particular manner and liberates her from every single social tie and chains.
























Comments

  1. Wonderful inspiration for all little girls. Such girls who follow their passion and don't get pulled down by society constraints, reach to the zenith of life and lead everyone by example. Important meessage for all.Keep posting. Waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to move from ...Kuch to log khenge......to ...chodo bekar ki bato ko......good one๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabse bda rog,kya kahenge log.....awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well written. It's not a story, it's a reality. Keep highlighting realistic issues. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post and many girls can relate to it...๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sabse bada rog kya kahenge log what a punch line amazing it is a reality of our society and this punch line suits each and every indian people.amazing blog all the best

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for appreciating & reading

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cancer, Cancer Go Away! Fruits And Veggies Come On My Way!

เคธुเคจा เคฅा ,เคเค• เค”เคฐเคค เคนी เคฆूเคธเคฐी เค”เคฐเคค เค•ी เคฆुเคถ्เคฎเคจ เคนोเคคी เคนै। เคญाเค— -1

เคšเค•เคฒा เคฌेเคฒเคจ